Tuesday, October 25, 2011

to my Lola Mae.







Dear Lola,
I never knew I could love someone that I never met before.. until you came along. 
While living quietly and cozily in your mother's belly, you captured my heart 
and changed the way I saw the world. 

You're so pure and so innocent, and made me realize the possibilities that lie inside all of us.
I see so much in you, already, and feel overwhelmed with excitement for the life that lies before you.
I can't wait to gaze into your eyes, and whisper little stories in your ear. 

You are loved so deeply by so many, and have a family that is unlike any I've ever come across.
I can't wait to see your Grandpa teaching you about nano-technology&mathematics and playing games with you just like he did with your mommy and Aunt Sara; or watching your Grandma 
kissing you till you can't hardly stand it with that big, beautiful smile on her face. I can't wait to see Auntie Sara and Uncle Nathan showering you with all their love and affection, and showing you what amazing people you have in your life. 
I can't wait to see mommy and daddy laughing about the silly dance you just did, 
or hear about how you swallowed a nickel, or simply just hearing how much they adore you.
I can't wait to see it all... our little Lola...




No comments:

Post a Comment