Friday, May 25, 2012

A very Brandon Wedding!

So excited to be in Portlandia! 

Auntie Glenda Good Witch of the North's beautiful (north-end-looking) home! 

Cutest style ever. 

Seriously, look at this dining room. 

Happy Breanna! 

Frizbeee with FrizBen. 

Choshy and Star, funniest and sweetest dogs of my life.
Best friends who sit on one another.

What Ben does best.

 Such a noble looking pair.
Bani and Drett.
:)

Taking in the beauty of Portland in Auntie's sun room. 

May 19th, 2012: Wedding poses with my grills! 

Cutest couple!

So cute.

My favorites.

Idaho Brandons! 

Uncle Blaine and Jessica! 

Brother and sister. 


Annie's sister! 

Cathy and Paul!

My handsome cousin and glowing auntie



This made me cry. 


The beautiful bouquet on every table! 

The Oregonian gods are smiling upon us! 

So happy!
Pow-wow in the bathrooms.


Beautiful family! 

 Hungry brother bear.

ENGAGEMENT PHOTO! 

Barah & Slake!


Happy Breanna.




Vince & Shawna!  


Soo cute. 

My soul sister.

Looking good, Brett

The beautiful Venue: the Outlook House. 



All wood interior! 

Cutest antique bathrooms!

The wedding from the top. 

Love Danifanny. 

Lukie and Benj. 

Blake explaining something to us. 

My beautiful Auntie and her handsome Mike!



First dance.




Hahahhaha.


Brandon boys! 

Stud muffins. 

Fajah Daujah dance.


Auntie Son dance, made me cry! 



















No one told me I had poppy seeds in my teeth. 



A majority of the Brandon cousins 



Brett broke the fun barrier. 


Hahah, looks like he's saying his goodbyes. 

Thrifting in Portland: best thing ever. 



Seriously saw this on the drive out of Portlandia. AHahahahhahaha


Mom hugs are the funniest. 

Sitting on a very high railing,  sooo scared i'm going to fall off. 




I'm proud to be a Brandon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting all of these, Breanna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, my love! We all talked about how you're the first one to get married, and Nick is the first male to married! We miss you, can we arrange a hangout session?

      Delete